Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default JGH Gets Shrill

"Harry Lavo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"bob" wrote in message

Goodness me:

http://stereophile.com/asweseeit/1107awsi/

A lengthier diatribe is apparently in the works.

I never saw Stereophile in its samizdat days, so Holt to
me was just an occasional byline, and I assumed he was
just as cracked as the rest of them. Maybe not.

I was a charter subscriber to Stereophile. Like a number
of other early adopters, I think that Stereophile's
credibility set course for the bottom of an infinitely
deep hole, once Holt started loosening his grip on the
reins.

BTW, being a charter subscriber to Stereophile was a
very interesting experience. I've never had a longer
lasting "1 year" subscription to a magazine, ever. ;-)

Not even with Peter Akzel??

Never subscribed to Akzel's rag. Tom Nousaine is a personal friend, so I
just talk to the author of the best articles directly. ;-)