Mike Rivers

In article writes:

A rough count of new posts overnight, shows that about 3/4 of them are OT.
In short, the topic of this NG has lost its interest to the people making
most of the posts.

I just don't bother to look at them. But I seem to be going through
the "on topic" posts a bit faster than I used to, which probably means
that there are not as many as there used to be. It could also mean
that there are more topics to which I have nothing to contribute.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )