Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default only one real issue I'm finding with monitor speaker setup versuscar

On 12/03/2018 9:20 AM, Hikaru Ichijyo wrote:
The more I see discussions like this, the more I think someone out there
is missing a fabulous business opportunity making mixer consoles that
mount on your dashboard. After all, haven't we all already decided that
our cars are the only monitoring environment we really trust?

Put it all thru a Behringer X-18 or whatever and you can use the X-Air
Android or Apple appon your smartphone to finely tweak the sound to your
liking (eq, dynamics, gating, reverb, whatever !) while you are speeding
along.

geoff