Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jack Crenshaw

Default Phil **** OFF

wrote:
On Tue, 16 May 2006 02:19:25 GMT, Jack Crenshaw wrote:

and by cancer dealt out to them from a merciless God.

Well, I suppose it could be worse. At least you believe in God.

Why do you morons think it's a good idea to believe in magic gods?

What makes you think you are so ****ing superior because you are a BELIEVER?

What gives you the right to dictate your ****ing stupid beliefs in magic on
everyone?

And why do you pick and choose what to follow in your stupid bible?

You are a sick ****! You are brain damaged goods... You think it's bad to show
a women stuck with a penis, but perfectly OK to show it with a knife!!

You religious ****ing freak-shows make me sick!

Thanks for 9-11

thanks for Ireland

Thanks for Palestine

Thanks for all the middle east and the un-countable dead.

Thanks for Indonesia

the list goes on and on...

just notice one thing - no atheists were involved, ****er!

Well, cheer up, smart boy. God still loves you g.

What makes me happy? Since there is no heaven or life after death - you will
sacrifice certain things in your life for a reward, (like virgins and wine no
doubt) but you will get JACK ****!!!

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

oh, one last thing - PLONK!

Well, _THAT'S_ a relief.