Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Patrick Turner

Default Phil **** OFF

Better that you would moan and groan about your rich countries apathy to and
treatment of the suffering of millions
rather than focus on the mainly self inflicted suffering of America's peoples.

Patrick, I'm not sure just how we got off onto a litany of what's wrong
with America. But from conversations we've had before, you might recall
that I don't much appreciate foreigners who seem intent on telling us
everything that's wrong with us. There's a certain saying about motes
and eyes?

I wouldn't tell a foreigner what his country's foriegn policy should be without
expecting to get some flak.
My own country's actions could easily be criticised. All governments of all persuasions
will always leave us with sometghing to complain about and routinely they ignore at
least 1/2 the population
unless the 1/2 turns into a kick ass 3/4 of the population, and then they start
listening.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't perfect, and nor is anyone else.

The rate of painful death has been going on since Eve whacked the tempting snake
on the head with a stick,
cooked it up and served it to Adam to eat. Adam said, "Dis good tucker Eve, ****
dat apple ****".
Neither Satan or God were happy with the experiment of allowing apes to evolve
into ****ing people,
and have been inflicting **** that happens ever since a very long time ago.

So what's your solution? Maybe we should all drink the Kool-Aid, to
make the world safer for opossums?

I don't have a solution; certianly not a "final solution", which was tried in Germany;
its tempting though, round up the arsoles and gas 'em.

The trouble is that religion and politics make arsoles out of a lotta ppl who just ain't
arsoles.

I only have a vote, which is next to SFA.

One day soon, **** will happen to each of us to lead us to our conversion of us
and of our spirit
into a puff of smoke, oil prices permitting.

We start out being a smile on our parents faces, and finish up nothing except an
urnful of dust.
Very few people are remembered for their time between smiles and dust.

To be famous for longer than 15 minutes takes an exponentially greater amount of
effort
by the after-smile non-dust person, although some only become famous after
becoming dust.
Just imagine if there was a meaning to life! The universe is infinite, and its
knowledge is infinite.
Yet we have those who think they know everything, and would thus be God if they
did.
Leave 'em alone to argue with each other.

Get a life. Get out of your chair, walk away from the computer, and do
something useful.

Nah, let them sit there jabbing at their keyboards all bloody day.

Think of the terrible damage they would cause away from their computer!!

You know what? I think you're absolutely right. Let 'em go with it. It
keeps them off the street.

Jack

And outa jail and outa hospital, saving the national expenditure of taxpayer funds
on wardens and doctors abd psychiatrists.......

Patrick Turner.

Do whatever, just don't try to bend my nose.

Patrick Turner.

I ain't gonna let em make me grumpy.

Jack