Steve O'Neill

Hi:

This auction is much more than a simple joke. I suspect that the seller
might appreciate an email from any and all viewers of the auction asking
some good questions. Have you been in contact with the seller? If not, it
might be worthwhile to get the "REAL" story behind this auction. If
so...nevermind!

BTW, the seller strikes me as an honorable person so there will be probably
no serious bids on these tubes.

--
Steve

"Fred Nachbaur" wrote in message
snip
Yes, definitely a joke. A pretty good one, too.

What's frightening is that there is always the remote possibility that
someone with absolutely way too much disposable income and an elevator
that doesn't quite go to the top, might actually take it seriously.

Cheers,
Fred