Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default GeoSynch worries about his autism.

On Apr 11, 9:51�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon bumbled:

The only thing everyone now knows for sure is that Marc Phillips is an
unhinged mental lunatic with a proclivity for arguing with himself on Usenet
newsgroups. Well done, Boonie!

No one agrees with you there. And apparently no one cares, because the focus
of going away from you and back to Scott!

What a train wreck of a sentence by the bumbling Buffoon.

I was just trying to make you feel more at home. You've been making
many mistakes and typos lately. That's how we know you're worried
about your autism.

To tell you the truth, you're really getting boring. Same old crap day after
day. At least Scott finds new and interesting ways to be stupid.

Scott makes one post and all the little piranhas come out and whip themselves up
into a feeding frenzy. It's hilarious. LoL!

That's an extremely feminine and hysterical way to put it. Are you
experiencing the vapors?