Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The BaBoon Seethed

On Apr 11, 8:32�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Monkeyboy muttered:

Time to play the trump card he
Who are these so-called "behavior therapists"? What are their names? What
are their credentials? What is their agenda or purpose in this matter?
If you can not (or refuse to) substantiate their existence, then they are
merely figments of your fevered imagination and once again you are proven
a no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar.
Tell you what...I'll make sure you see their research article when it is
published.
Yes, I'm sure you will no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar. LoL!

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can contact
you.

Ha-ha-ha! Checkmate!

It is checkmate. Since you are a cowardly anonymous Internet troll,
you don't enjoy the same courtesies that real people get. That's the
rules.

The problem here is that the only loser is you. It's your mental
health we're talking about. You should be thanking me for helping you
with this problem. You've probably spent years wondering why everyone
hated you and you had no friends. Now you know.

If you just provide your name and contact information, one of the
therapists will be glad to give you a referral to a mental health
professional in your area. This is no joke, and it's absolutely on the
up-and-up. You do need help. You don't need to go through life alone
and bitter like you've been doing. This is real. It's not the debating
trade. Your problem is real.