Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The BaBoon Seethed

On Apr 11, 8:12�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Monkeyboy muttered:

The two behavior therapists have told me
Time to play the trump card he
Who are these so-called "behavior therapists"? What are their names? What
are their credentials? What is their agenda or purpose in this matter?
If you can not (or refuse to) substantiate their existence, then they are
merely figments of your fevered imagination and once again you are proven a
no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar.

Ah, I struck a nerve.

More likely, you swung head-on into a tree, monkeyboy.

Tell you what...I'll make sure you see their research article when it is
published.

Yes, I'm sure you will no-credibility, reeking hypocrite liar. LoL!

No, I think you know better than that. That's just a cheap debating
trade ploy. No professional wants their personal information
splattered all over Usenet. The therapists are real, the study is
real, and the results will be published. You stomping your feet and
throwing a tantrum doesn't change a thing.

If you send me your personal info, I'll forward it to them so they can
contact you.