Lionel

Default Scott Wheeler's extraordinary life.

George M. Middius wrote:

S888Wheel said to Lionella:

Should I sue Middius for the specific insults he told me : "bitch" ?

No. That is based on my knowledge of the law. He insulted you, he did not
accuse you of anything that falls into any of the general catagories of libel
per se.

La Salope conveniently forgets that it was she who first "called me a
girl", who first maligned my character, and who first made a non-audio
insult. When I retaliate, I usually raise the stakes. That's why I
raised her epithet from "bitch" to "slut".

Come on, George come on...