Z Gluhak

Default why are salesmen such idiots?

Hey thelizman do you know how quality of a codec Napster or Itunes uses
when
you pay the buck for a song from them? It definitely sounds better than

FM
to me.

He was referring to the encoding algorithm. That is, the compression
algorithm used to MAKE mp3s from cds. What you're referring to is

DEcoding
the "universal" mp3 code, which should (theoretically) be the same across
players.

I understand - so was I. When you buy a song from Itunes or Napster, they
made the MP3. It's 128K. It sounds very close to cd quality.

I was wondering what codec, or encoding algorithm they use to make quality
Mp3s at 128K.