Default why are salesmen such idiots?

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 04:15:09 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
wrote:

Looking for an MP3 player for my recently acquired truck I went to the local
electronics store which shall remain nameless. I asked the the car stereo guy
(just last week he was working the television department) about MP3 players and
he showed me a few and told me all this riff raff and suggested that I would be
happier with XM radio. I was like WTF, i outta just stick with the stock AM/FM
that's in there right now. Not much difference between XM and FM you know,
they even had a sample in the showroom and you can hear the compression
artyfacts.

Does any of you own an car MP3 player?

Who makes it?
How much did it cost?
How well does it play MP3's?
How does the FM tuner come in?

could be some guy....got hired on despite not haveing a background
inelectronics....and he is learning as he goes