michael turner

Default why are salesmen such idiots?

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 04:15:09 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE wrote:

Looking for an MP3 player for my recently acquired truck I went to the
local electronics store which shall remain nameless. I asked the the car
stereo guy (just last week he was working the television department) about
MP3 players and he showed me a few and told me all this riff raff and
suggested that I would be happier with XM radio. I was like WTF, i outta
just stick with the stock AM/FM that's in there right now. Not much
difference between XM and FM you know, they even had a sample in the
showroom and you can hear the compression artyfacts.

Does any of you own an car MP3 player?

Who makes it?
How much did it cost?
How well does it play MP3's?
How does the FM tuner come in?

All I do to play my MP3s in the company car is, I just burn them onto
CDRWs as audio-CDs (the Ford CD-player that's fitted, plays CDRWs OK).
When I'm tired of the selections, I just re-format the CDRW and start
again.

--
Michael Turner
Email (ROT13)