Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

Default Step 2 on Fisher Iron

"Peter Wieck" said:

Mark S wrote:

http://www.triodeel.com/eicohf87.gif

Thank you. One more hat in the ring. Yes, I will look it over. Five
tubes... (10 in total for both channels). Not the end of the world.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1751/wkschemod0.jpg

One of my latest efforts in doing something nice with my stash of
KT88s.

I've demonstrated this amp and various other pasrt that I built last
saturday for an audience of audiophools, they liked it. ;-)

For those of us who can read Dutch:
http://zelfbouwaudio.nl/forum/viewto...sc&star t=255
and further.
My nickname there is "KT88".
Some pictures are he
http://www.circuitsonline.net/forum/view/38940/6
And there I'm also known as "KT88".

Peter, I'm still looking for that 2A3 schematic, it's very
straightforward but I did something tricky with the filament supply,
and can't remember what it is anymore shamed

If necessary, I'll take it apart and reverse-egineer it ;-)

--
"Due knot trussed yore spell chequer two fined awl miss steaks."