Clyde Slick

"Peter Thomas" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 22:00:34 -0400, "Clyde Slick"
wrote:

How do you know there's no cause? There might well be good cause.

There is no cause to prohibit the display of a picture of any President
in a classroom.

Yes, I think every classroom should not only have a picture of the
highly respected, intelligent and articulate George W Bush, it should
also be accompanied with this non-partisan caption...

"VOTE BUSH IN 2004!
Yes, over 4,000 of our soldiers are dead.
Yes, our national debt has skyrocketed.
Yes, Osama Bin Laden is still not captured.
But gay people can't marry, isn't that good news?"

no, it can have a picture of the sitting president, or a former president.
Yours can have Herbert Hoover or U.S. Grant