Posted to rec.audio.pro
dE|_ dE|_ is offline

Default Encryption *As Recorded* can anyone give me a clue?

"hank alrich" wrote in message
dE|_ wrote:

Live internet streaming to a supreme 3rd Party, only they have access to
the
server. Now there's an idea.

Trouble with this one is it's not just for planned interviews, it's 24/7
recording of all radio communication. There'd have to be some kind of
over-writing method after a couple of days or you'd run out of disk space
pretty quick.

How many channels of radio to be tracked?

Dunno, not got the job yet. Check this out, I reckon this will be the
recording medium of choice;
http://www.cedaraudio.com/products/c.../forensic.html
This can record 8 simultaneous.

I've emailed them a query as to whether this can be set to 24/7 'standby'
and have network recording triggered by the start of radio transmission.

--
dE|_