Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tech

Default US National Academy of Science CONDEMNS Global Warming Lies

Don Pearce wrote:

My killfile is currently empty - its usual state. it takes a great
deal of personal rudeness to drop somebody in there.

My preferred method too, the most surprising guys can come up with relevant
stuff, but with the advent of the chinese spammers I made exceptions for
those and for mi5 and chung over in alt.support.diabetes.* and similar, this
because by backup newsserver in Australia has less good filtering than the
local one my isp has.

Server filtering of weirdos like mi5 is btw. quite problematic from a human
rights point of view, it is kinda like thinking that homelessness goes away
as soon as we get them away from the subway.

My policy with
threads is that if I am not interested in following one, I simply
click the "Ignore Thread" option, and I see no further posts in it.

Yes, but then a thread gets old and starts straying off in all kinds of
directions, so that also not efficient if one reads to gather knowhow.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen