Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tech
landotter landotter is offline

Default US National Academy of Science CONDEMNS Global Warming Lies

On 2009-11-24, landotter wrote:

On Nov 23, 7:56*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
[drivelsnip]

Not a single link to *any* sources--just a crapstorm of lies. It's
funnier when you link to the weather guy climate expert who's high on
solvents!

Keep posting! We're all thirsty!

Here's a link to the "how to make a hockey stick" paper:

http://www.uoguelph.ca/~rmckitri/res...ockeystick.pdf

Plenty of rebuttals and so on on RealClimate.org, but please read the
paper, then look at the IPCC Third Assessment Report.

"realclimate" is a right wing disinformation site funded by industry.
We've been through this before.

No realclimate is Michael Mann's mouthpiece. By the way, I find their
rebuttals unconvincing, but you should make up your own mind.

Indeed. Realclimate is legit--I read it as "climate audit" having many
tabs open here. The latter is the minerals industry funded
disinformation site.

All you do by linking to it is show how loyal you are to your
authoritarian brain infection.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Smell what? There is no evidence to bolster the paranoia of the
conspiracy minded folks. They're seeing the holy Madonna in a grease
stain more or less.

Believing in something strongly with no evidence is not a virtue. It's
a character flaw. Believing in lies to maintain a strong faith in the
absurd--is despicable.