George M. Middius

Default A really stupid Kroopologist returns

Klainiac is back!

Like I've said, there is no excuse for being friendly toward Arny by this point,
because it implicates you with his criminal activities.

What criminal activities, beyond the wild accusations of some people
who seem bent on driving someone they dislike from a public forum? Has
Krueger even been charged, let alone convicted, of any charges? If he
has, please offer proof. If not, kindly STFU with this off topic BS.

We (the Normals) all think you should STFU, Mr. Stoopid. Here you are
blithely defending the Krooborg against the well-deserved charges that
have been proven time and time again by use of the Beast's own words.

Who dragged you out of your port-a-potty, anyway? Did Mr. **** put
out the call for all retired Kroopologists to slither back into the
fray in order to rescue him from himself?

You need to get down with a few rolls of toilet paper, Klainiac.