Tim Schwartz

Hello,

Well, that transistor is a 2SC1845, and is really common.

--Tim

TDWesty wrote:

I've sprayed all the switches & pots with contact cleaner, and the
resistance across the terminals off all the input switches are the same
- about 0.5 ohms. It is a bank of 4 switches (tape, cd, tuner, phono)
soldered directly to the board, so without a desoldering tool, removal
looks to be fairly tricky. Tape works fine, CD & tuner are bad in the
left channel.

I may try to replace the transistor for the infrasonic filter, which is
apparently bypassed for the tape input. I need to find one, it is not a
common one - C1845.