Posted to rec.audio.pro
Barry Barry is offline

Default Software to turn a PC into an Equalizer

Scott Dorsey wote:

That compliance isn't linear, though. Not in the case of, say, cabinet
resonances.

I meant to say, Don went scientific on your tail

however.. I wish I knew what the heck ya'll was talking about..
it sounds like your removing mudd from a room.. to sweeten the room

a resonating cabinet... you say solidify the cabinet.. you make it
sound like that is the solution exclusively.

Everyone says, don't use eq, but nobody says exactly how to cancel the
peak resonance freq....

Lemme ask.. what about phase inversion.. I have a button on my console
that does just THAT
what if I added the PRF to a track then inverted it... would that
remove the PRF
or am I just a babbling clueless wanna be