Default B&W Nautilus 804 inner wiring modification

"wires really are poor and there are many unnecessary connections made
with tab terminals. "

By what criteria do you judge the wire poor? I assume the "tab" terminals
are what we in the US call spade. Why do you feel the terminals are not
working as specified and that current flow could be increased/improved by
replacement? Are you considering solder joints instead, if so to what
advantage to the electrical performance of the speaker would it be? Are
you aware some people think the push on friction type of tab/spade
terminal a superior connection method? You mention other speakers having
a "good" wire which might be to your listening advantage. How do you know
that the existing wire doesn't have what ever "quality" of the "good"
wire, but even more so? By your description, how do you know anything by
visual inspection alone? If the wire had been thick with a vibrant
colored cover would you be considering replacement?