Troglodite

Those were the sweetest little 8-inchers of that era. Why would you want to
part with them, even for sentimental value?

I'm now 65 years old. My hearing is 6dB down at 4200Hz. Yes, I have a
sentimental attachment to them, I knew Burt Berlandt from his Concertone days.
But, there might be someone out there with even more passion for these, who
also has ears that can still appreciate their subtleties. In that case, they
would be better off in a new home. (I'm not using them right now anyway, I'm
still happy with my old Jensens.) Does that make sense to you?