Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Final Frontier: NASA in the Obamanation

On Apr 27, 1:08*am, "Trevor Wilson" wrote:
Earlier this week, Brett made the following claims:

*"The total output of man is dwarfed by natural actions like gas
seepage and volcanic eruptions. It's certain that Krakatoa equalled
all the emissions of the twentieth century and then some."

To which, I asked:

The total output of man is dwarfed by natural actions like gas
seepage and volcanic eruptions.

**Really? Prove it. (This'll be fun) You really are a moron.

*It's certain that Krakatoa equalled

all the emissions of the twentieth century and then some.

**Really? Prove it.

Thus far, we have been presented with deafening silence. One can only assume
that Brett is a gutless coward, or an idiot. He has either realised that his
statements are bogus, or he has been unable to verify the accuracy of his
statements.

Which is it, Brett? Are you an idiot, or a gutless coward?

I'm betting both.

Give him some time, Trevor. He's holding a seance to see what Revilo
says and Sailer is too bust begging for money to respond to Bratzi's
query.

Without the two of them Bratzi isn't sure what to say.