LO&MsLO

Default WARNING: MusicMatch Jukebox is smarter than you (like XP)

Been using MusicMatch for about a year now with no problems but I
don't use it to burn. I use it for the JukeBox and ID tag editing
which accesses the AMG.com site. Tech support is fine other than I
usually send two messages about incorrect album/CD info..one to each
site. As for missing MP3s...never happens. The only bitch I have is
that when you encounter incorrect ID tag info on a 'read only' file
and try to change it you can't. You first have to go back and change
the properties first. I keep all the songs as 'read only' so I don't
move instead of copy.

I don't use an email program such as Outlook Express to read the
newsgroups so why would I use a JukeBox program to burn a CD?

Lookout

On 5 Jan 2004 20:36:52 -0800, (Roy Jensen) wrote:

I abandoned the thread because no-one had anything useful to say.
No, the problems are not my own fault.

Until today, I knew no more than what I wrote in the original email.

HOWEVER. Today, I ripped 5 CDs. Opened explorer, searched the temp
folder for mp3s and found 54. Exactly what I expected. ALT-TAB'd to
MusicMatch CRAP and exited the program. Back in explorer, 12 files
remained. 12 files!!!

MUSICMATCH IS CRAP.

"Ionizer" wrote in message ...
"jazzy" jazzy@ niwhere.com wrote in message
gee...can't imagine why they wouldn't respond to you....

The OP has long since abandoned this thread, perhaps realizing his
foolishness. He didn't seem interested in the fact that his problems might
be his own fault, rather than the fault of the MusicMatch software.

Regards,
Ian.