Jim

Default WARNING: MusicMatch Jukebox is smarter than you (like XP)

Roy, misery loves company....you are not alone. I do not know of one
person, including myself, who does not regret even beginning to mess with
MusicMatch Jukebox and/or MusicMatch Jukebox Plus.

In fact, absolutely every single time that I've tried to file a tech support
request, their email is "down." I've tried it on Windows 98, 98se, and XP.
IMHO, it sounds like an AM radio in a broken down '56 Dodge station wagon.
I have spent days and days and days just trying to get it to work, period.
If you have it and it works great, congratulations! (Otherwise, there's no
use in wasting time trying to put lipstick on a pig.)

(In contrast, iTunes installed perfectly in minutes, and Winamp has never
failed me.......everything I try has worked fine, except MusicMatch.)

I rip my own CD's at 20+x at 320 vbr and run them through Dolby and 20-bands
of EQ. The result sounds as good as the original CD, if not better.

~Jim~

If you need to fill some holes in your collection or your software, email me
at the return address. Just remove the 8888.

"Roy Jensen" wrote in message
om...
I abandoned the thread because no-one had anything useful to say.
No, the problems are not my own fault.

Until today, I knew no more than what I wrote in the original email.

HOWEVER. Today, I ripped 5 CDs. Opened explorer, searched the temp
folder for mp3s and found 54. Exactly what I expected. ALT-TAB'd to
MusicMatch CRAP and exited the program. Back in explorer, 12 files
remained. 12 files!!!

MUSICMATCH IS CRAP.

"Ionizer" wrote in message

"jazzy" jazzy@ niwhere.com wrote in message
gee...can't imagine why they wouldn't respond to you....

The OP has long since abandoned this thread, perhaps realizing his
foolishness. He didn't seem interested in the fact that his problems

might
be his own fault, rather than the fault of the MusicMatch software.

Regards,
Ian.