Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default From NASA - tin whiskers - why all your gear will fail

"Neil Gould" wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Neil Gould" wrote in message
Arny Krueger wrote:
"Neil Gould" wrote in message

why China has been the top economic power
for 9 out of the last 10 centuries.

What's your criteria for "top economic power"?

*MY* criteria is irrelevant, since I'm not one of the economists that
arrived at that conclusion.

So then if you don't want to stand behind it, why cite it?

Why are you conflating the two?

Two???

I cited it because their data refutes William's statement.

Not necessarily. You may think that there is only one criteria for the title
of "top economic power", but well-informed people generally don't.

If you want to know the veracity of the data, Google is
your friend, and you can argue with those economists about it.

Since you don't seem to want to even cite which economists you are listening
to...