Posted to rec.audio.tech
Doug Freyburger Doug Freyburger is offline

Default Self Adjustable EQ for the I-Touch

ChrisCoaster wrote:

I currently own a 16gigabyte Sandisk Sansa View - the ULTIMATE I-Pod
killer. It has all the best features of all brands of mp3 players
out there in ONE machine, but it has a glaring technical foul: it
freezes up and jams up when placed in "shuffle" mode.

Having such a fault definitely disqualifies it as an iPod killer.

I have one. It's got an additional problem - It took me like three
minutes wandering through the menus to find the volume control. No way
this little gadget counts as an iPod killer in any way shape or form. I
even use a spare set of iPod ear buds with mine for the better sound
isloation. But it was cheap and it plays audiobooks in chapter order
just fine. It's easy to tell it to repeat the chapter that it just
finished. And that's all I expect from it - Audiobooks in chapter order
with trivial replay of the last chapter for use while I am in the gym on
the quieter half of the machines.

Hardly an iPod killer. It's inexpensive (which is why I bought it) for
a reason. It's cheap. But it does what I want it to for my specific
application.