Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Self Adjustable EQ for the I-Touch

"ChrisCoaster" wrote in message
I currently own a 16gigabyte Sandisk Sansa View - the ULTIMATE I-Pod
killer. It has all the best features of all brands of mp3 players
out there in ONE machine, but it has a glaring technical foul: it
freezes up and jams up when placed in "shuffle" mode. With that in
mind I am seriously considering a Touch based upon the responses to
my
questions.

You mean you are happy to dump the "ULTIMATE I-Pod killer" and spend more
money just because you can't use shuffle mode!
Hell I'd rather just use playlists anyway!!!

Trevor.