Posted to rec.audio.tech
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default Self Adjustable EQ for the I-Touch

I asked this over at the Apple I-Pod Touch group, but expectedly got
no replies because the people who use apple products probably wouldn't
even know what an equalizer IS:

I currently own a 16gigabyte Sandisk Sansa View - the ULTIMATE I-Pod
killer. It has all the best features of all brands of mp3 players
out there in ONE machine, but it has a glaring technical foul: it
freezes up and jams up when placed in "shuffle" mode. With that in
mind I am seriously considering a Touch based upon the responses to
my
questions.

I know there are EQ apps out there for the touch that allow one to
tweak their own sound instead of using one of Apple's notorious
presets. I have read everywhere about how EQ curves can be applied
specific songs in i-tunes or on the player itself, yata yata yata,
but . .

All I want is GLOBAL graphic EQ. That is, I can set the EQ any way I
want, while music is playing or not, and forget it!

Does this exist in the I-Touch world?

Thanks,

ChrisCoaster