Laurence Payne

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:25:12 GMT, "Doug Schultz"
wrote:

there are still many people who will not use their credit card online.
I for one. I dont believe in credit cards and I wont get one.
If I was able to buy internet credits in Cash I would gladly buy things on
the internet.

Don't you have Debit cards in your part of the world? If you can't
trust yourself with a credit card?

Security issues are non-existent with either. As long as you take
reasonable precautions - report lost/stolen cards promptly, check your
statements when they arrive - the banks cover you for fraudulent use.
It's worth it to them, to get your custom. Use and enjoy :=-)