Mike Rivers

In article writes:

I like the idea, and I think it would work just fine. I think that the
first 4 or 5 years there would be a lag in moneys but so long as all
files available were good files and you could easily find what you were
looking for, the idea would become the norm.

How much music has a lifespan of greater than a year nowadays? I think
"the first 4 or 5 years" would extend indefinitely.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )