Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default BaBoon Slips On Banana Peel, Executes Picture-Perfect Reverse Somersault Faceplant

Jenn 'monkey see no evil':

The $PLC

They're more reminiscent of money-grubbing Jews like Morris Dees.

Marc, we're trying to reason with a bigot. A fool's errand, obviously.

More grist for the mill:

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/splc_041910.html

Southern Poverty Law Center: Liars Ca$hing in

By: Devvy
April 19, 2010

"The Southern Poverty Law Center, for the viewers who may not know it, is an
organization that specializes in finding offenses that they can raise money
around.....Morris Dees, who is the owner of it, if you'd like, I think, is
nothing more than a scam artist." C-SPAN Q&A Host: Brian Lamb Interview with
Wesley Pruden, "Washington Times" Editor in Chief

The misnamed Southern "Poverty" Law Center is nothing of the sort. That
organization is drowning in money.[1] Their "leadership" doesn't give a ticker's
damn about the U.S. Constitution. Morris Dees cares only for money and he's been
raking it in for decades to support his lavish lifestyle. A lifestyle of sexual
perversion (peeping on his naked 16-year old step daughter), sexual deviant (in
bed with another man in front of his wife) and peddling "intolerance" better
than any snake oil salesman of the 19th Century:

The Church of Morris Dees

By Ken Silverstein
Harper's Magazine, November 2000
How the Southern Poverty Law Center profits from intolerance