Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default BaBoon Slips On Banana Peel, Executes Picture-Perfect Reverse Somersault Faceplant

In article
,
ScottW wrote:

On Apr 18, 7:34*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

*Boon wrote:
On Apr 17, 7:45*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

The seething BaBoon ranted:

If you care to
read:http://www.bollyn.com/index.php#article_12075
An excellent roundup:
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...id-911-all-the
-pro
of...
the-world/
Or listen:
http://theuglytruth.podbean.com/2010...ly-truth-podca
st-m
ar...
5-2010/

Hmmm, I see, thanks. ?Do you think that the President is
foreign
born?

(according to the SPLC)

The $PLC

does great work.

So do vultures.

Vultures are a very important part of the food chain.

They're more reminiscent of money-grubbing Jews like Morris Dees.

Are you arguing with yourself again, IT expert? Why can't you fix your
posts?

Marc, we're trying to reason with a bigot. *A fool's errand, obviously.

A glimmer of self-awareness which I'm sure will quickly fade.

Of course you're "sure" of that. Since you're not responding to the
bigotry, I'm sure that you must support it, using your criteria.

How long do you want to tolerate Boon's version of RAO dedicated to
another one of his endless usenet vendettas?

My response to it is to not read it.