chung

Default Now we have proof (was tweaks and proof)

Chelvam wrote:

"chung" wrote in message

snip..snip..

Are you interested in audible degradations, or any measureable

degradations?

Neither, just want to know why my player B (if you remember that posting)
sounds better than a more "modern" player. I want to know why I should be
satisfied with a $500 player over ,say a Esoteric.

So you are only interested in the sound differences, which are caused by
audible degradations. Seems like you should be doing controlled
listening tests then to verify that there are audible differences first.