Posted to rec.audio.tech,uk.media.home-cinema,uk.tech.digital-tv
ady2°°5©

Default Wall Plates for embedded speaker cables

"Kevin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know of a retailer that sells flush mounted wall plates
that fit standard banana plug terminals? I wish to embedd my speaker
cables in the walls of my living room. I would like to terminate the
speaker cables as flush mounted sockets to fit standard banana plug
terminators. This will allow the room to have a clean look which will
please the other half.

The speaker cables will be embedded in trunking starting with a plate
directly behind my system, run behind the skirting then via a
T-junction, up the wall to the front left and right speakers; the rear
surrounds will continue behind the skirting then vertically up to their
mounting positions.

Does anyone have experience of doing this and/or have any horror
stories to stop me re-inventing the wheel? Any help and advice would be
appreciated.

Regards,
Kevin.

heres a uk option