Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Does this look like an authentic film of an actual recording?

On 4/11/2019 3:05 pm, Brassplyer wrote:

I'm making an observation - they're obviously actually singing and playing, the VU meter is moving. Could be they're recording even if it's not what's being heard on the playback.

Given the contrived nature of the clip, the microphones being used, the
performance positions of mics and 'performers', and that the music heard
is pretty much identical to the commercial release(?), I cannot imagine
for one moment that what is being possibly actually performed (and
perhaps recorded, but doubtfully and irrelevant) is what you are
actually hearing.

geoff