Eddie Runner

Default The FAQ needs a major update

thelizman wrote:

* Hmm. assclowns? Well, this assclown has been in the industry since

1980.

I think Eddie can beat that, but you don't see him polluting rac with a
web forum that crossposts here.

ha ha ha
Yeah Liz your right, all these ASSCLOWNS are newbies to me...
ha ha ha

Eddie Runner

Got you beat by about a year. I made my first drunken posting here in

1995. I've been posting under some variant of my nom de plum since April
of 1997. You, on the other hand, don't seem to exist prior to just a
little while ago.

its too bad the newsgroup searchers dont go back further than they do
some of the best arguements wereback in the mid 90s.

Allow me to paint you a picture - I'm hostile at you for the same reason
I'm hostile towards WebTV and AOL. You have provided a medium which has
diluted the informational capacity of this newsgroup by allowing people
who normally lack the intelligence and resourcefulness to access it the
ability to thoughtlessly post messages here. Furthermore, you wantonly
facilitate the violation fundamental usenet etiquette by allowing the
WWW equivalent of the great unwashed to post messages here without
adherence to usenet protocol. Finally, you are exploiting a public
resource - neigh, two public resources (rec.audio.car and the rac FAQ)
for your own personal gain.

Oh, I get it....
He wants to pull the FEW RACers we have left over to his FORUM
(forums are for fags)
So he can push his stores crap on them....

**** the RAC posts are down to like 50 or 60 a day now.
in the old days we had 100s...
I would hate to loose any more RACers...
This place IS the internet...

Eddie