Lee

Default The FAQ needs a major update

Mark Zarella wrote:
*Ian needs to be contacted I think. Otherwise, we'll need to fin
someone else to host the "official" FAQ, no? *

I've sent him half a dozen emails regarding this topic over the las
couple of years with no response. It is also clear that he is n
longer active here. I would prefer his official handing off of th
responsibilities, but at some point we have to realize that it has
simply been abandoned.

I say we move forward; I plan on it either way but would prefer inpu
from as many active members as would like to participate
-
Le
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647