Lee

Default The FAQ needs a major update

thelizman wrote:
*The link you posted doesn't work.*Will try again: http://tinyurl.com/3a22r

thelizman wrote:
*The FAQ section at caraudioforums.com contains several omissions
glaring errors ...*Point them out, they will be corrected. The entry is an import of th

original with some added footnotes, it should be complete; but if it i
missing an entry I will gladly correct it. As far as the footnotes, i
you disagree with something specific, pointed it out.

thelizman wrote:
*Just because you no-talent assclowns can afford to set up
half-assed web site with a forum capable of spamming usenet doesn'
mean you're part of this community. Kindly **** off.
* Hmm. assclowns? Well, this assclown has been in the industry sinc

1980. This assclown has owned an audio retail store for the past 1
years. This assclown has also been part of the rec.audio.car newsgrou
for the past 8 years, and the so called half-assed web site was th
FIRST car audio specific forum on the internet, dating back to May o
1996 and has over 3000 unique visitors a day with one million post
available to browse online and has yet to subject its visitors t
advertising of any kind.

I'm not sure who you are, and I have no idea why you're so hostile, bu
it must be some kind of personality problem so I think I'll just ignor
future non-constructive suggestions posted by you
-
Le
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=17647