Sander deWaal

(Bruce J. Richman) said:

I can't understand why people like Itzhak Perlman uses old technology when
newer, modern equipment is available. He uses a real old Stradivarius. They
haven't made those for years. I guess he doesn't mind the noise and distortion
products. And some of those golf pros are graphite bigots - they use steel
shafted clubs. As if there is any evidence that they produce any power or
control.

The famous conductor Eliahu Inbal once stated that transistor amps
produce "electronic junk" to his ears.
This was back in the '80s, when, according to some people around here,
audio amplifiers were pretty mature technology.

--
Sander deWaal
"SOA of a KT88? Sufficient."