Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news

Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

When I want misery, I'll just listen to a pair of Europas.

How do you know? You have never heard any.

I think he means he'd experience misery knowing somebody had actually
paid Gregipus some money for those grotesquely overpriced symbols of
the Mommy****er's twisted psyche.

Right, Bobo?

That would be part of it.

Another aspect would be the misery of being the only person who ever
actually purchased a pair, albeit through an intermediary.

They might not sound too good either, note.

The only information we have is second hand, i.e. Dave's incomplete report,
which was not all that bad, but not indicating that they were gangbusters,
either.