Michael Mckelvy

"trotsky" wrote in message

Dogma4e wrote:

Well, as ye sow, so shall ye reap. Right, Greg?

I agree with you, anonymouse. Everybody on the newsgroup should get
their chance to behave like trash, and nobody missed a turn. In one way
you're correct: this *is* about ego. I don't know why I feel compelled
to prove that I'm better than everybody else, but I certainly am here.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahaha
yehehahohehehehhahoohahehohahahahahahahohahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
hohohohohohahaha.

All this time I thought it was an act, you really are an idiot without the
least bit of introspection.

Please do yourself a favor and and stick your finger in a light socket and
turn on the juice. Maybe some shock treatment will do you some good.