Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Trying to get info on old speakers

On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 2:49:19 PM UTC-4, PStamler wrote:
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 12:31:51 PM UTC-5, jtees4 wrote:
Back in the 70's I bought two bass reflex type speakers in Manhattan.
I don't remember if they were 1x15" or 1x18" in each (probably 15). I
play guitar, and originally were using these with my 200 watt Marshall
Major amp head. Eventually I bought an array of piezo's and used these
speakers as part of our PA system.
Anyway....I can't find any info on the company, and am really just
curious. The brand on them was H.E.A.D. which stood for High Energy
Audio Design. That's all I remember....can't find a thing on them,
though I suspect I am missing something.
Thanks!!!

Did you buy them from a guy in a white van?

HEAD? Hot Electronics Always Distributed?

No signs of finding or getting HEAD on the 'net!

Jack