Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Second DIY (sort of) Amp

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:37:01 PM UTC-4, Peter Wieck wrote:
I was grubbing through my various parts-boxes the other day and found out that from various repairs and salvages, I had accumulated a complete set of Dynaco 35-series iron - two OPTs from a ST-35 (identical to the SCA-35) and an SCA-35 power-transformer. And, a couple of spare generic Dynaco vented chassis, assorted controls, boards and more.

Gradually making progress - and taking pictures along the way. The board is nearly done, I received the ceramic sockets yesterday, and now I am considering adapting a rusty old Dynaco chassis instead of purchasing new sheet-metal. I have some ideas as to how to get to that silk purse despite the cows' ears of stuff going into it.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA