"Jenn" wrote in message
In article t,
" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article t,
" wrote:

You still employ a gang of hearing impaired reviewers, right?

Wow, I didn't know that. Which of SP's reviewers are hearing impaired?

From the reviews, I'd say all of them.

So you're engaging in hyperbole rather than facts (not that this is
unusual in usenet!)

I was engaging in satire. Still, a reasonable person could easily assume
there's a problem with the hearing of their reviewers based on many of the
reviews. The WAVAC amp comes to mind. An amp that produces 1% THD at 1
watt and increases from there, is lauded as great sounding, People hearing
improvements from wooden disks placed on the walls. Green ink causing CD's
to sound better, all these things have appeared in the pages of SP. I see
no reason to take their reviewers seriously when they make such
pronouncements.