John Atkinson

"sam" wrote in message
Arny's an immature, lying, nasty nerd. I don't know why
you can't see that. It's because you share similar beliefs
wrt audio.

Because it isn't true. I've never seen him be rude to
someone who hasn't been rude first.

Sigh. You really seem to like making faith-based claims, Mr.
McKelvy. I should remind you that in both this thread and in
the "Don Pearce" thread (to both of which you have been
posting at length), I have never failed to treat Arny Krueger
with respect and politeness. Yet in return, Mr. Krueger has
indeed been "rude," indulging himself in childish abuse.
I fail to understand why you either fail to notice this
behavior on his part or excuse it or deny it.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile