Arny Krueger

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
ups.com
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

"John Atkinson" wrote
in message
oups.com
Arny Krueger wrote:
your dissembling since then has lowered you
considerably in many people's eyes.

One small point, Mr. Krueger, but an important one: I
haven't done any dissembling. What I have done is
contradict you when you are wrong, put forward
different, valid explanations for observed phenomena
and events, and argue with you when I feel you are
getting something wrong.

I didn't just say that you were dissembling, what I said
is that dissembling is what those other folks called
what they found you doing in your recent Stereophile
ragazine article.

In which case, you _and_ they are mistaken, Mr. Krueger.
If you were to read the article at
www.stereophile.com/asweseeit/705awsi you would see that
I accurately presented your thoughts, quoting from the
recordings at
http://www.stereophile.com/news/050905debate.

Who is surprised? John didn't present my full thoughts or
even a representative selection, just the few he wanted to
take pot shots at.

I believe that far more words were devoted to discussing
that same tired old 1978 DBT that apparently changed John's
life from a life of science a life of promoting snake oil.