Lex

Default Two Amps Installed but One is cutting out

sounds like it might be a voltage draw issue... in my newbie opinion

Lex

"Corwin" wrote in message
. ca...
I'm having a problem with one of my amps cutting out when heavy bass hits.
It is a 4/3/2 channel kenwood that is cutting out. The other amp is a Road
Gear peice of crap 2 channel amp. When I run them separately there is no
problem.. I can crank it as loud as I want and nothing is wrong. However
when I run both of them, the Kenwood cuts out when the bass hits. The
kenwood is wired for 3 channels, two of them bridged to a sub. It doesn't
matter how low i set the gains, the amp just cuts out, but the road gear
doesn't cut out... It seems to cut out less when I lower the gains on the
road gear... is there something wrong with it? I was thinking about

picking
up another amp and hooking that one up to see if it does the same. If

anyone
has any input it would be greatly appreciated.

neL