Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Crowley

Default Adobe Audition 2.0

"Bob Cain" wrote in message
Richard Crowley wrote:

As I look at it right now (on my 2nd screen) there are two
reviews, and both are dramatically negative. They are both
from satisfied users of previous version(s).

Here is the specific URL I am looking at...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/
B000E8JLAI/ref=cm_cr_dp_pt/002-0154169-6048842
?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=229534&s=software
[re-assemble without spaces]

Could you do that for us, please, so that we get a clickable
link? TinyURL is your friend in such cases.

Works fine for me when I paste the pieces back into IE.
Or just go to Amazon and see the user reviews of AA 2.0,
nothing particularly special or magic about the URL.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L1B42121D